At Think Space we recognise the power of a coaching culture. We also believe in the importance and necessity of supervision for anyone offering coaching to others, whether that’s internal coaches, HR professionals or managers adopting a coaching approach with their teams.
You may have invested in employees coaching training – now invest in ensuring it works the best it can.
Supervision is a space for individuals to deepen their learning and develop improved competency.
It is a neutral and impartial service that enhances the role and capacity of internal team coaches and managers, which increases benefit within the wider organisation as a whole.
We offer supervision to both individuals and groups within your business.
SUPERVISION IS A SPACE TO EXPLORE:
· How you work
· Why you work the way you do
· What holds you back and propels you forward
· Hidden possibilities
· Skills that you are under and/or over-using
· Your part in any unfolding dramas
· The wider system and how to use this data
· Experiments and evaluate results
· How to celebrate successes
· Ethical dilemmas and responsibilities
· Scope for further learning